Friday, November 18, 2005

Go UTES!!

A first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Brigham Young"Cougar" fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they are Cougar fans too.

Not really knowing what a Cougar fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands fly into the air. There is, however one exception. Janet has not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not a Cougar fan" she reports. "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?"

"I'm an Utah 'Ute" fan" boasts the little girl. The teacher asks Janet why she is a Ute fan. "Well, my dad and mom are Ute fans, so I'm a Ute fan too" she responds. "That's no reason," the teacher says. "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot. What would you be then?"

Janet says, "Well then, I guess I'd be a Cougar fan."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home